General Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Presley Collectibles’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ ‘your’ or ‘yours’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Presley Collectibles is not responsible for items lost in transit – all items are sent insured as per your request/ standard rate so we will assist you in claiming for missing items.
Presley Collectibles is not responsible for items damaged in transit – all items are sent insured as per your request / standard rates so we will assist you in claiming for damaged items. Damaged items are not covered by our 90-day return policy as returns are only accepted if the order is returned in the condition it was sent. When compensation is received from the delivery partner / insurance company this will be paid in full to you.
Presley Collectibles is not responsible for any customs fees / import taxes payable. If your order attracts additional fees or taxes and you are not able/willing to pay them, your order will be returned to us by your country’s authorities. Any and all fees Presley Collectibles has to pay to accept the return will be deducted from any refund due to you.
Presley Collectibles is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors. Prices, specifications and stock levels are subject to change without notice.
Orders come with the following standard levels of insurance included in the shipping charge:
UK and Ireland – £500
Europe – £50
Rest of The World including USA and Canada – £50
For orders in excess of the above we recommend contacting us before placing an order to discuss your insurance needs.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or enter a competition.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address and/or phone number.
Your privacy is 100% protected and you can unsubscribe from Presley Collectibles at any time, a link is always included in the footer of each email.
You may, of course, visit our site anonymously.
Free Shipping and Discount Codes Terms:
Presley Collectibles may offer qualifying orders free shipping. On these occasions, the following restrictions will apply:
- A minimum spend is required.
- Free shipping will not be offered (and potentially your order cancelled) if you also apply a valid discount code.
- Any orders dispatched with free shipping will still be insured as per our standard insurance statement but will be shipped via the cheapest possible service available.
Presley Collectibles may offer discount coupons to you.
From February 2023 we retired our popular EAP10 discount code due to a weakened £GBP and increasing postal costs. We did this instead of increasing our overall prices. We will continue to monitor market conditions to ensure we remain competitive.
When discount codes are offered, the following restrictions will apply:
- The coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons.
- The coupon can not be applied to products that have been reserved (lay away) by members. Reserving a product removes the item from sale to the general public on the understanding the product will be purchased within seven days. This facility is available to members only and must be requested (and approved) in advance.
- The coupon will not apply to items on sale. CLICK HERE for a list of our current sale items.
- Per-item coupons will only work if the item is not on sale.
- Per-basket coupons will only work if there are items in the basket that are not on sale.
- The discount will not be applied to shipping or packing costs, unless otherwise advised. Shipping costs will be applied as per the pre-set limits generated by this website.
- ‘Artist of The Month’ discount codes are valid for one month and expire at 23:59 on the last day of that month.
- ‘Sale’ discount codes are valid for the period stated in the promotion and expire at 23:59 on the last day of that promotion.
- Generic discount codes have no expiry end date but may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
- Customer specific discount codes will have alternative restrictions to those mentioned above and will be advised on a customer by customer basis.
- The subscription (members / newsletter) discount code (sent via email) is valid on all orders up to a total cart value of £1000.
Payment on Account Terms and Conditions:
- Presley Collectibles must approve any agreement in advance and send this agreement in writing to the customer before payments commence.
- Once both parties agree to the terms, we will withdraw the item(s) from the sale to the general public once the first payment is received.
- The agreement will include the payment schedule, the product price plus a quote for shipping and insurance. Insurance for items over £250 is currently 1.7% of the purchase price.
- We will only ship the item(s) when the final payment is received.
- Presley Collectibles do not charge interest on partial payments.
- Discount codes can not be applied to purchase(s) made using the partial payment facility.
- Free shipping and insurance codes are not valid on these transactions and unless otherwise previously agreed shipping and insurance costs must be paid before we release the item.
- We will acknowledge in writing every payment we receive up to and including the final payment.
- We are happy to accept payments up to 12 months on certain products on the strict understanding that should you not be able to pay the full amount within this time you forfeit the first payment (to cover any PayPal fees Presley Collectibles incur when we issue the refund and any potential loss due to us removing the item(s) from sale to the general public).
- You may cancel the agreement before the first payment with no penalty. You may cancel the agreement at any time up to the product being shipped, subject to the above mentioned condition regarding forfeit.