Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Presley Collectibles’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ ‘your’ or ‘yours’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or enter a giveaway competition. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address and/or phone number. Your privacy is 100% protected and you can unsubscribe from Presley Collectibles at any time, a link is always included in the footer of each email.
You may, of course, visit our site anonymously.
Use of Discount Codes:
Presley Collectibles may offer discount coupons to you. On these occasions, the following restrictions will apply:
- The coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons.
- The coupon will not apply to items on sale. CLICK HERE for a list of our current sale items.
- Per-item coupons will only work if the item is not on sale.
- Per-basket coupons will only work if there are items in the basket that are not on sale.
- The discount will not be applied to shipping or packing costs, unless otherwise advised. Shipping costs will be applied as per the pre-set limits generated by this website.
- ‘Free Shipping’ discount codes are valid worldwide and are subject to a minimum total spend. The total spend limit is subject to increase or decrease at any time and without notice. The minimum total spend limit is deemed to be the total value in any one purchase and is currently set at £250.
- ‘Artist of The Month’ discount codes are valid for one month and expire at 23:59 on the last day of that month.
- ‘Sale’ discount codes are valid for the period stated in the promotion and expire at 23:59 on the last day of that promotion.
- Generic discount codes have no expiry end date but may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
- Customer specific discount codes will have alternative restrictions to those mentioned above and will be advised on a customer by customer basis.
Payment on Account:
Presley Collectibles may offer customers payment on account (partial payments) for certain products. On these occasions, the following conditions will apply:
- Presley Collectibles must approve any agreement in advance and send this agreement in writing to the customer before payments commence.
- Once both parties agree to the terms, we will withdraw the item(s) from the sale to the general public once the first payment is received.
- The agreement will include the payment schedule, the product price plus a quote for shipping and insurance. Insurance for items over £250 is currently 1.7% of the purchase price.
- We will only ship the item(s) when the final payment is received.
- Presley Collectibles do not charge interest on partial payments.
- Discount codes can not be applied to purchase(s) made using the partial payment facility.
- We will acknowledge in writing every payment we receive up to and including the final payment.
- We are happy to accept payments up to 12 months on certain products on the strict understating that should you not be able to pay the full amount within this time you forfeit the first payment (to cover any PayPal fees Presley Collectibles incur when we issue the refund and any potential loss due to us removing the item(s) from sale to the general public).
- You may cancel the agreement before the first payment with no penalty. You may cancel the agreement at any time up to the product being shipping, subject to the above mentioned condition regarding forfeit.
Giveaway / Prize Draw / Sweepstake Rules:
By submitting an entry to the Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Presley Collectibles, and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
The Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to everyone aged 21 or older at time of entry. Residents of Taiwan, South Korea, Portugal, Italy, Austria, China, Russia, Hong Kong, Greece, France, Japan, Spain, and Czech Republic are not eligible to enter or win. Employees of Presley Collectibles (the “Sponsor”), its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors, merchants involved with this Sweepstakes, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes governed by UK law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable government, county/state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned except by Sponsor.
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
Participating entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and release, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Sweepstakes, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from all claims and liability relating to their participation, acceptance and use or misuse of prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
Winner acknowledges the Sponsor and all other businesses concerned with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of prize.
A winners list will be available after the prize draw date by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Sponsor.
Full prize draw terms and conditions are issued with each prize draw.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. If you wish to reproduce any part of our website please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions were last updated on 23 January 2018.
You can contact us with any questions at email@example.com